What Should I Bring?
Home > ABOUT > What Should I Bring?
The DRA and RCC Western Stores have partnered to offer all of our Dude Ranch Guests a quick and easy way to be prepared for their Dude Ranch Vacation. To find your western boots, hats and attire at RCC Western Online Store click on the logo...and get started!
All ranches have a very casual atmosphere, so leave the suits and ties at home. The following is a partial packing list for your dude ranch vacation:
- Cowboy/Riding Boots or shoe/boot with a smooth sole and heel (hiking boots/shoe with heavy lug soles are not safe to ride in).
- Warm jacket (Cool mornings and evenings)
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Jeans (Suggested for riding and are appropriate for all ranch activities including dinner and evening activities.)
- Shorts (Hot, sunny afternoons)
- Cowboy Hat or Baseball Cap
- Suntan lotion, sunscreen and chapstick
- Riding gloves (Optional)
Be sure and check with the ranch you are going to for a more complete list.