No Driving Worries, Family-friendly Atmosphere and Entertainment Make for a Fabulous Start to 2013 at Arizona’s Premier Guest Ranch
(GREER, Ariz.) – If you have ever yearned to ring in the New Year in a new way—by being away from it all yet in a cozy and luxurious wilderness sanctuary—then Hidden Meadow Ranch is the perfect fit.
Hidden Meadow Ranch is an exclusive retreat in eastern Arizona’s White Mountains, where wilderness can be experienced in a first-class setting. Rustically elegant log cabins, cool mountain air, aspen groves, whispering Ponderosa pines, glistening lakes, campfires and pristine streams await those seeking five-star amenities a world away from palm trees and traffic.
“Make your first New Year’s resolution to ring in 2013 in a most relaxing, restorative frame of mind,” said Jane Lenci, General Manager of Hidden Meadow Ranch. “What better way to wrap up the past year and welcome in the new than to take a peaceful stroll through a meadow at dawn and catch a glimpse of visiting elk, deer or bald eagles? We are thrilled to be your hosts for this transformative experience, so book your New Year’s travel plans now.”
The ultimate luxury-in-country New Year’s Eve experience will include:
- A special New Year’s menu from Chef Kurt Jacobsen
- A beautifully decorated restaurant and crackling fire
- Ranch Roundup, Hidden Meadow’s evening children’s program, from 6:00-10:00 pm, including dinner
- HMR “midnight” toast with the children and other “early to bed” folks with party favors at 10:00pm (Midnight EST)
- Desert Thunder Band from 8:30-12:30 am
- Champagne toast at midnight with party favors
Free your mind of any worries about driving as you can take an easy walk back to your log cabin and cozy up to a crackling fire in your wood-burning fireplace after the festivities.
Call (928) 333-1000 or contact us at www.hiddenmeadow.com and we’ll help you plan your own special New Year’s celebration.